Black Butte Ranch Reservation Policies
Please review the following reservation policies and let us know if there’s anything we can do to make your stay even more enjoyable. Please call the Welcome Center at 541-595-1252 with your questions.
Vacation Rental Details for Black Butte Ranch
- The Ranch access and community recreation fee is 10% of the nightly rate. For non-Black Butte Ranch managed vacation homes, access fees are $8 per person, per day for ages 7 and older, year round.
- Vacation Rental rates are subject to 8% Deschutes County room tax and an additional 1.8% Oregon state tax.
- Rates are per night; minimum night stays may apply.
- During our high season* we require a four-night minimum stay when staying over a Friday or Saturday in a full service accommodation.
- Cleaning fees apply to the duration of the stay unless otherwise noted and are subject to the 8% Deschutes County tax
- Upon check-in, BBR Corporation authorizes $300.00 for Ranch charging privileges and/or damages. BBR Corporation strongly encourages the use of credit cards for the authorization, rather than debit cards.
- Roll-away beds and cribs are available for an additional charge.
- Full Service Accommodations means that kitchens, washers and dryers available in the unit.
- The Ranch offers some pet-friendly vacation rentals. If a unit is not listed as “pet friendly,” then pets are not permitted in that home.
- All vacation rentals are smoke-free.
- All vacation rentals are privately owned. ADA certified properties are not available on site. We do have handicap-friendly units with bathroom assistance and easy entry access.
- Rates and home descriptions are subject to change without notice.
- Check-in time is 4pm; checkout time is 11am. July and August (or on heavy check-in days), check-in time can range between 4-6pm. While we do our best to accommodate requests for early check-ins, we are unable to guarantee that homes will be ready prior to the 4pm check-in time. Late checkouts are based on availability. Please call the Welcome Center on the day of your departure and, if possible, we will arrange for a later checkout.
- Unauthorized late checkouts will be billed for an additional night.
- Full service accommodations are those cabins, homes and condos that include a kitchen (Excludes Lodge Rooms).
Cancellation Policy for Vacation Rentals at Black Butte Ranch
Vacation Rentals cancelled 60+ days from arrival: $50 processing fee
Vacation Rentals cancelled 59-31 days from arrival: 100% of the lodging deposit is non-refundable (less the cleaning fee and taxes)
Vacation Rentals cancelled less than 30 days from arrival: 100% of the lodging total is non-refundable (less the cleaning fee and taxes)
Early Departures and No Shows: No Refunds
Housekeeping Services at Black Butte Ranch
Housekeeping is provided prior to your arrival. Full service accommodations allow you to do your own laundry. Service during your stay can be requested. Mid-week towel and garbage service for stays longer than 4 nights is provided. Lodge rooms have daily housekeeping service. As an added comfort for our guests, we triple-sheet our rooms.
Access and Recreation Fees to Black Butte Ranch
Effective April 1, 2016 access and community recreation fees are 10% of the nightly rate for use of the Ranch’s recreational and other facilities when renting through Black Butte Ranch. For non-Black Butte Ranch managed rental homes, access fees are $8 per person, per day for ages 7 and older, year round.
Black Butte Ranch Rules & Regulations
BBR Rules & Regulations approved 5/18/13
|1/2/18 – 5/23/18 Low|
5/24/18 – 6/13/18 Shoulder
6/14/18 – 9/3/18 High
9/4/18 – 9/30/18 Shoulder
10/1/18 – 12/13/18 Low
12/14/18 – 12/21/18 Shoulder
12/22/18 – 12/31/18 High