Six reasons to consider a winter wedding!
1. Be unique. While growing in popularity, a winter wedding is not as common as celebrating nuptials in the summer months. Winter weddings are excellent for smaller events as they provide a more intimate and cozy atmosphere
2. Skip the weather stress. You won’t have to worry about preparing for inclement weather. It’s already a given that it will likely be chilly, and if it snows it’s a bonus! Having your ceremony and reception set indoors spares you of the stress of unwanted rain. The additional bonus: if the skies are clear, the outdoor space is yours as well.
3. Have more time for you. A wonderful bonus to a winter wedding is avoiding coordinating with your vendors during the peak season. They’ll have more time, availability and energy for fulfilling appointments and special requests.
4. Winter is the most romantic season. Whether you start the new year as a married couple or celebrate nuptials for Valentines, you’ll have a majestic setting and shared romantic vibe for getting married.
5. Better attendance. Winter weddings often have better attendance, as your special day isn’t lost in the sea of summer plans, vacations and other summer weddings. Your guests will be ready to for a winter celebration!
6. With the sun setting earlier, you can kick off festivities sooner! Set the mood early and enjoy the ambiance of candlelight and fireplace lighting. Winter is a gorgeous time of year, and Black Butte Ranch offers a tranquil setting and the most pristine lake and mountain backdrop.