Our Black Butte Ranch Postal & Business Center offers a variety of services and office supply items, including:
- FedEx air and ground shipping
- UPS air and ground shipping
- Incoming and outgoing faxes
- Copies, scanning, email
- Notary services (by appointment only—call 541-595-1250)
- All USPS mailing: Priority, Express, International (no registered mail)
- Premier mail forwarding (weekly, bi-weekly or monthly)
- New package email notifications for shipping and receiving
- Postal stamps available in books, rolls and singles
- Shipping and packing supplies: boxes, envelopes and media mailers
- Secure document shredding
- Greeting cards
- BBR calendars
- BBR specialty items, including aprons, transitional mugs, totes & more
- Computer and printer access
Post Office Box Rates
All Black Butte Ranch PO Box holders are billed for box rental for the year on April 1st of each calendar year.
Annual fees for boxes: large box $230; medium box $130.
Monthly box rentals (three-month minimum) are available for $70 / 3 months.
Please notify Mary Holm at the Postal Service Center to be added to the wait list by calling 541-595-1250 or emailing mholm@BlackButteRanch.com.
How to Receive UPS & FedEx Packages at the Ranch
—Both UPS & FEDEX will deliver to your physical address.
Physical Address——Not your lot #
Sisters,or 97759 —–we share the zip code
Please opt to have very large parcels and over 75 pounds delivered to your physical address due to our limited space at the Post Office.
During holidays, the Postal Center specializes in Ranch and Western themed specialty gift wrap, ornaments, mailers and gift bags. Handmade cards by orphaned young people from Rwanda are also for sale, as well as other boutique Christmas cards. Artisan Edie Shelton’s hand blown glass ornaments are back again, as well as cute Western ornaments to trim the tree or packages.
- Gift Wrap & Bags
- Gift Baskets
- Hand blown glass ornaments
- Wrap & Ship Service