Our Black Butte Ranch Postal & Business Center offers a variety of services and office supply items for guests and box holders.
(open to all customers)
- FedEx Air and Ground shipping: All FedEx Express must be scheduled for pickup at the Ranch by 11:30 AM, our cut off time is 11:50 PM and FedEx Air will arrive before 2:30 PM same day to scan for scanned pick up. We also have the option if you are unable to meet the deadline we can process and drop off at Pony Express for pick up at 3 PM.
- If you receive notice from another carrier that it has arrived, please give us ample time to scan all packages by 3pm for accountability for pick up.
- UPS Air and Ground shipping- contracted for daily pickup
- USPS Priority, Express, International, and standard mail (no registered mail)
- USPS general mail drop off
- Incoming and outgoing Faxes
- Copies, scanning to email, and email access via a guest computer
- Notary services ($10 fee per transaction | Appointments required – call 541-595-1250)
- Postal Stamps, including full books, rolls, singles, international, and post cards
- Secure document shredding
- Greeting Cards
- BBR specialty items, such as BBR logo Aprons, Books from a local author on the Ranch, also personally signed
- Computer and printer access
- USPS shipping material, such as flat rate envelopes and boxes
- USPS Certified mail and Return Receipt
- UPS Amazon packages drop off for returns- we do not accept QR scan bar codes, only complete return labels
- Premier mail forwarding
- Receive and hold packages without any fees or limits
- Email and Telephone support from the Postal team
- Mail box support, such as no key or copy key instances
- Package alerts via the Notifii package management system. We now have a package tracking system called Notifii, it is a cloud-based, app-based package management software that has features such as – automatically notifies the recipient they have a package. OCR scan captures all the relevant information in seconds including tracking number, recipient name, unit number, and shipping courier and Sends recipients all the information, including the package or shipping label picture, via email. we can keep track of packages by Easily looking up the recipient name, tracking number, unit number, or date range. This service is for box holders only. When receiving this email, please read the body of the email thoroughly to identify where your package is located i.e. Bay bin, PO Box, or storage.
How to Receive UPS & FedEx Packages at the Ranch
UPS is contracted to pick up daily. To ensure same day pick up please have packages here by 11 am. Fedex is not contracted to pick up on a daily basis. If you have a FEDEX air that needs to go out same day we offer to drop off at pony express upon your approval. Please have packages here by 11 am to ensure same day delivery.
Both UPS & FEDEX will deliver to your physical address. Please opt to have very large parcels and over 75 pounds delivered to your physical address due to our limited space at the Post Office.
Physical Address—and PMB or PO box (all on same line) If you are a box holder please put Private mail box # ( PMB ____)
Sisters, OR 97759 We share the zip code
13895 Bishops Cap — PO box 8000 or PMB 8000 (all on the same line)
Sisters, OR 97759.
Please do not use your lot #
Post Office Box Rates
All Black Butte Ranch PO Box holders are billed for box rental for the year on April 1st of each calendar year.
Annual fees for boxes: large box $250; medium box $150.
Monthly box rentals (three-month minimum) are available for $80 / 3 months.
Please notify Mary Holm at the Postal Service Center to be added to the wait list by calling 541-595-1250 or emailing mholm@BlackButteRanch.com.
The Postal Center is closed on official holidays.
During the Christmas holidays, the Postal Center specializes in Ranch and Western themed specialty gift wrap, ornaments, mailers and gift bags. Handmade cards by orphaned young people from Rwanda are also for sale, as well as other boutique Christmas cards. Artisan Edie Shelton’s hand blown glass ornaments are back again, as well as cute Western ornaments to trim the tree or packages.
- Gift Wrap & Bags
- Gift Baskets
- Hand blown glass ornaments
- Wrap & Ship Service
Monday-Friday | 9am – 4pm
The cut-off time for outgoing mail and packages is 11am.
As a reminder, the Welcome Center does not mail or ship! Please come see us at the Post Office for all mailing and shipping needs.
UPCOMING HOLIDAY CLOSURES
11/ 23 | Thanksgiving Day
13899 Bishops Cap | 541-595-1250, ext. 2