This year, in order to hold the Spring Shootout, we had to modify things a little to ensure social distancing. We have come up with a creative way to make it the Shootout we all have come to enjoy, while still adhering to safety rules and guidelines. We want to assure everyone that these are only temporary modifications and the traditional format for the Shootout will return as soon as possible.
Here is the basic plan for 2021
- The event will be held on April 23, 24 & 25, 2021
- There will be NO Thursday evening gathering
- Everyone will get their Tee prizes the morning of the 1st day of play in correspondence with flighted course rotations
- The fee is $650 per Team, (NOTE: if paying by credit card, there is a $12 additional service fee)
- In lieu of the Thursday evening gathering, we will increase the value of your Tee Prizes & KP’s prizes. Honey Pots will stay the same
- We plan on having Split Tees and Tee times instead of a Shotgun so we can still get everyone home early
- We will most likely start at 9:30 a.m. and breakfasts will be on your own
- Lunches will be boxed, so you can grab them on the fly
- All results will be relayed via email, like previous years
TIP: All Team members are encouraged to ride together. If you traveled together, are staying together, and playing together, you can ride together in the cart. There will be two carts per group, you can decide to walk or ride.
Get in Touch
If anyone has questions or wants to pre-register, please call at 541-595-1292 or email me at DMcCleery@BlackButteRanch.com
. The online web registration should be ready to go by no later than February 15 and you will receive an invitation to register at that time.
Thank you all once again & we look forward to seeing you at the 2021 Central Oregon Shootout!