Not only is the holiday season a time of celebrating with friends and family, but it is also engagement season. From Thanksgiving to Valentine’s Day, countless couples take the next step in their relationship together. If you’re a recently engaged couple, celebrate this exciting milestone with a romantic getaway to Black Butte Ranch, which is one of the top resorts in Central Oregon. This type of trip is growing in popularity and is often referred to as an engagement-moon.
Let Black Butte Ranch Be Part of Your Love Story
As you enjoy your engagement-moon at Black Butte Ranch, it’s not hard to be swept up in the beauty of our 1,800-acre range. Not only are we one of the top resorts in Central Oregon for vacations, but we pride ourselves on being one of the premier wedding venues in the area. In fact, we have received several accolades from Oregon Bridge Magazine and Wedding Wire.
When you let us be part of your special day, enjoy breathtaking panoramic mountain views and comprehensive wedding packages. Soon, you’ll have more options of fantastic locations for your special day when we open our new lodge and event space, which debuts in 2023. Call 855-257-8286 to learn more about choosing Black Butte Ranch as your wedding venue.
What to Do during Your Engagement-Moon
From exploring our picturesque grounds and all the on-site activities to discovering fun adventures nearby, there are plenty of ways to fill your days when staying at our Central Oregon resort.
- Explore the forested trails on a horseback riding adventure as one of our professional wranglers from Black Butte Stable shows you around.
- Pamper yourselves with the couples package at the Spa at Black Butte Ranch. Each of you will receive a glass of champagne before enjoying our signature massage and pedicure.
- Celebrate your upcoming nuptials with a date night at one of our delicious on-site restaurants. Lakeside Bistro is known for fantastic pizza, sandwiches, and salads, while Robert’s Pub is perfect if you’re looking for a tasty burger.
- Take in beautiful Oregon nature as you hike to majestic waterfalls, like Sahalie Falls or Linton Falls.
- Spend some time soaking in the sunshine as you kayak around Phalarope Lake.
- Discover the beauty of the Three Creeks Area, which is filled with fantastic hiking trails, and breathtaking views.
- Start dreaming up wedding plans while sipping on a craft beer at a local brewery, including Three Creeks Brewing.
Celebrate Your Engagement with a Romantic Getaway to the Pacific Northwest
There’s no shortage of festivities throughout the wedding planning process that celebrate the love you and your partner share. By enjoying an escape to Black Butte Ranch, you’re giving yourself a moment to soak in the happiness of your engagement before getting swept up in the planning process.
Relax in our luxurious accommodations while taking advantage of our wide variety of on-site amenities. Learn how you can save on your stay by checking out our current special offers and packages. For more information on the ranch, call 866-901-2961.