Coming in September: Labor Day sale, golf tournaments and more in store for Black Butte Ranch
September and October often the best time of year for Central Oregon golfers
September is no time to give up on the Central Oregon golf season. In fact, it’s after Labor Day when the best golf of the year is often played at Black Butte Ranch.
Of course, plenty awaits those who just want to make good use of the great weather and prime conditions by playing a round with friends. Take advantage of our special rate after 11 a.m. on Sunday or any time on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday through September. Golfers are invited to play Big Meadow or Glaze Meadow for just $69. The rate includes cart.
“There is no better time of year to play golf in Central Oregon than after Labor Day,” said Jeff Fought, Black BUtte Ranch’s director of golf. “From the weather to the favorable rates, there are an almost unlimited number of reasons to come out and play.”
Of course, the best rates are found online. Book a tee time online, call 855-210-5305, or the Golf Shop at 541-595-1545.
Here are some of the highlights for what promises to be an incredible September:
- September fun begins with the Black Butte Ranch tent sale — Saturday, Sept. 1, and Sunday, Sept. 2, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day — with some incredible deals. Merchandise will be discounted up to 70 percent percent off retail prices. For more information on the end-of-season sale, call the Golf Shop at 541-595-1545.
- Scheduled for Sept. 24-27, The Fall Tour will be back for its 39th playing. The pro-am is played over four days — including a round each at Big Meadow and Glaze Meadow. The field will include top professionals from Oregon and beyond, and is easily among Black Butte Ranch’s longest-standing traditions. Lodging specials are also available for participants.
- Black Butte Ranch will host the 91st OGA Men’s Team’s Championship on Sept. 29-30 — marking this the third straight year that the Ranch has hosted an Oregon Golf Association championship. The deadline to enter is Sept. 12, so there is still plenty of time to represent your club in this unique event.
- The Civil War golf tournament won’t tee off until Sunday, Oct. 7, but registration has already begun for this new tradition at Black Butte Ranch. Break out your Oregon or Oregon State colors and compete in a fun day that will close out Glaze Meadow’s golf season. Lodging specials are also available for participants.
- Private and group lessons will get you back on your game. Black Butte Ranch’s staff of PGA professionals, including PGA Director of Instruction George Mack Jr., Director of Golf Jeff Fought, Head Professional Tom Baker, and assistant professional Dan McCleery will be tuning up golfers through the month. Call 888-405-3004 or visit www.blackbutteranch.com/golf/lessons-and-instructions for more information.
Book a tee time online, call 855-210-5305 or the Golf Shop at 541-595-1545.
For more information or to register to play in the Fall Tour or the Civil War, contact Tobias Colvin, golf sales manager, at 541-595-1292 or email@example.com.