A summertime getaway to Black Butte Ranch is one of fun in the sun, lakeside lounging, horseback riding, Oregon golf, and so much more. You can make a splash with various lake activities or take it easy with self-care at our spa. There are many different fantastic opportunities for relaxation and enjoying the summer sun when you stay at the Black Butte Ranch Lodge.
Sunny Season Experts
There is one staple to a summer experience that Black Butte takes seriously, and that is our selection of marvelous pools. With five different pools and pool areas, there is almost a pool for each day of the week. No matter rain or shine, we make it easy to take a dip and enjoy making a splash. When we designed our pool areas, it was not only to take a swim but to experience our beautiful lodge’s ground in tranquility and beauty.
- The Glaze Meadow Indoor Pool is fantastic for making a lap and getting a workout in the water or just clearing your mind with a swim. This pool is open all year round and offers a place to have some fun no matter what the weather is like outside. Connected to the indoor pool is the Glaze Meadow Outdoor Pool, which is the ideal spot to pull up a lounge chair and get some relaxing reading time in.
- If you are looking for a breathtaking view during your swim, the Lakeside Pool is the perfect spot. This pool is equipped with four swimming lanes for doing laps along with a nine-foot-deep end. Whether it is relaxation you seek or a cool dip in the water on a hot summer day, the Lakeside Pool is ideal.
- The newest pool on the property is the Upper Glaze Meadow Pool where you are tucked away between towering pines in a serine area. There is a small area for parents to allow kids to swim without worrying about the deep end and enjoy splashing around.
- The South Meadow Pool is fantastic for families that want to take a dip in a quieter area and have a bit of fun in the water.
- A hidden gem on our beautiful ranch property is the Paulina Pool. Unlike all of the others, this pool is hidden away and requires a short trek. Guests can access this private area by bike, walking, or catching a lift.
The next time you stay with us at Black Butte Ranch, kick it poolside. Whether you are looking for a summer adventure to keep cool or a relaxing day on a winter getaway, we have a fun spot to make a splash. Visit our website to learn more about our pools and other Black Butte Ranch lodge amenities.