Black Butte Ranch encompasses open spaces, grassy areas, 18 miles of paved paths and has nearby hiking, snowshoeing and mountain biking trails perfect for the four-legged member of your family. We encourage you to bring your canine friend to stay with you in one of our pet-friendly accommodations. The Ranch has over 20 pet-friendly vacation homes available in our Lodge and Country House Condos, cabins and custom homes. All pet-friendly vacation homes feature a cozy blanket for your special friend, plastic bags for clean up, dog treats and water and food bowls.
View all pet friendly accommodations.
A few things to remember when bringing your pet:
- All dogs must be registered with Black Butte Ranch prior to arrival.
- Pets must be crated when left unattended in one of our homes.
- Please clean up after your dog. Plastic bags are provided to maintain the cleanliness and quality of our resort.
- There is a $60 per pet nonrefundable pet cleaning fee. This covers the additional time it takes to clean carpets, upholstery and bedding of pet hair. It is our goal to ensure that every pet-friendly home gives the impression that a pet has never been in it.
- The registered guest is responsible for any and all injuries and/or damages to persons or property caused by any pet brought in, at, or around the Ranch.
- Please comply with any and all applicable pet laws, ordinances, regulations, rules and policies.
Black Butte Ranch Leash Laws
Dogs shall be under the control of their owner at all times (verbal or leash), and not be permitted to run loose or unattended. Persons walking dogs shall have a leash in their possession at all times.
For the safety and cleanliness of all guests and owners at the ranch, please refrain from bringing your pet onto the ranch tennis courts and in or around the swimming pools.
In the spirit of keeping peace and tranquility a top priority, please help keep barking and other noise disturbances to a minimum.