Groups & Meetings
Appreciate an intimate, tranquil meeting environment amidst spectacular Pacific Northwest scenery. Whether you’re looking for a corporate retreat venue or an idyllic spot for a family reunion, Black Butte Ranch will exceed your expectations.
Black Butte Ranch not only provides a convenient Central Oregon meeting location in an unparalleled natural setting, but also features comfortable accommodations, exceptional farm-to-table cuisine and abundant outdoor activities. Once your group arrives, the choices are unlimited. Our professional team ensures that every detail of your meeting—from the gathering space, technology and menu to the accommodations and activities— is thoughtfully addressed, so your group can reconnect, relax and unwind.
Please call 855-290-5679 or email Meetings@BlackButteRanch to discuss your vision for your next group meeting or event.
Download the pdf Events Brochure: Meetings | Events | Corporate Events (pdf) | Online Meetings Magazine format
In addition to 1,800 acres of inspiring elbow room, your group will experience:
- Sweeping, unparalleled views
- 2,500 square feet of indoor meeting space, plus a variety of outdoor venues and gathering areas—Black Butte Ranch meeting room specificatons (pdf)
- Complimentary wireless internet access in vacation homes and meeting spaces
- Award-winning dining and custom menu planning
- Two championship golf courses
- A full-service day spa
- 19 tennis courts
- Custom team building activities
- Creative break options to keep participants alert and engaged
- Natural lighting in meeting rooms
- A recreation center with fitness facilities, a steam room, hot tub and indoor/outdoor pool complex, equipment rentals and a sports shop
- A recreation area with a full basketball court, two pickle ball courts, two bocci ball courts and two horseshoe pits
- Horseback riding
- 18 miles of paved biking trails
- 120 vacation homes, from private Lodge Rooms to one-, two- & three-bedroom condos and spacious custom homes
- Convenient access to some of the finest fly-fishing and whitewater rafting you’ll find anywhere