Black Butte Ranch is an exceptional location for a winter-themed wedding. Our venue creates a warm and intimate atmosphere for a truly romantic wedding ceremony and reception. Black Butte Ranch provides complete wedding and day-of coordination, catering and much more. We are here to help plan every detail and offer unique ideas for winter decor, seasonal menu options and winter activities for you and your guests.
We offer discounted venue fees in the winter months, and the venue includes our outdoor space, plus the entirety of our beautiful Lodge to celebrate your day with family and friends. This also provides you with the flexibility and creativity to use the spaces as you envision.
If you haven't experienced Black Butte Ranch, come visit and discover for yourself why we are the ideal venue for your wedding. Words cannot describe the serene, striking landscape that makes up your wedding backdrop. You'll love your wedding photos with the snow-capped Cascade mountains in the background. Your wedding party and guests can bask in our comfortable accommodations and warm, glowing fireplace.
Your Winter Wedding at Black Butte Ranch* includes:
- Dedicated catering team to help you plan your big day, and day-of coordination
- In-room welcome romance amenity for the Bride and Groom on wedding night
- Lodging accommodations with a 15% discounted nightly rate for you and your guests
- Complimentary ceremony rehearsal space and/or pre- or post- function event space (based on venue availability)
- One complimentary bottle of champagne for the Bridal Lounge and Groomsmen’s Room
- A 20% discount on Spa treatments for you and your guests
- A wedding departing gift for the Bride & Groom from Black Butte Ranch
*Winter Wedding Season is November 1-March 31, and excludes December 21-January 1.
*Minimum catering and lodging requirements apply
Six reasons to consider a winter wedding!
- Be unique. While growing in popularity, a winter wedding is not as common as celebrating nuptials in the summer months. Winter weddings are excellent for smaller events as they provide a more intimate and cozy atmosphere
- Skip the weather stress. You won't have to worry about preparing for inclement weather. It's already a given that it will likely be chilly, and if it snows it's a bonus! Having your ceremony and reception set indoors spares you of the stress of unwanted rain. The additional bonus: if the skies are clear, the outdoor space is yours as well.
- Have more time for you. A wonderful bonus to a winter wedding is avoiding coordinating with your vendors during the peak season. They'll have more time, availability and energy for fulfilling appointments and special requests.
- Winter is the most romantic season. Whether you start the new year as a married couple or celebrate nuptials for Valentines, you'll have a majestic setting and shared romantic vibe for getting married.
- Better attendance. Winter weddings often have better attendance, as your special day isn't lost in the sea of summer plans, vacations and other summer weddings. Your guests will be ready to for a winter celebration!
- With the sun setting earlier, you can kick off festivities sooner! Set the mood early and enjoy the ambiance of candlelight and fireplace lighting. Winter is a gorgeous time of year, and Black Butte Ranch offers a tranquil setting and the most pristine lake and mountain backdrop.
Contact our Group & Catering Sales Manager today at 855-257-8286 or submit a Request for Proposal
Download the Winter Wedding Booklet