Join the Team
ONSITE JOB FAIR! Meet us out at the Ranch for tours and interviews for several summer positions.
Date: Sunday May 7th, 2017
Time: 10:00am to Noon
Location: Black Butte Ranch Resort at the Lakeside Bistro
We will be interviewing and offering employment to qualified candidates.
Executive Position: Director of Sales and Marketing
We are seeking an experienced and proven leader to join our team. This key executive role is responsible for the overall direction of our sales, marketing, and company brand strategy. In this position you will be proud to achieve the following:
- Realize optimum revenue for the resort while ensuring excellent guest and homeowner service.
- Skillfully establish effective relationships with guests, community members, and internal partners. Promote open communication and trust.
- Design and implement marketing strategies that clearly convey information and ideas through a variety of media. Engage audiences and build loyalty.
- Collaborate across departments to overcome sales challenges and create opportunities. Uncover new and potential business while being mindful of our mission that includes protecting that which makes Black Butte Ranch a special place.
- Utilize data to demonstrate progress against goals. Ensure accuracy for forecasting revenues.
Ideal candidate will have a minimum 5 years of strategic level sales and marketing leadership experience. Must demonstrate a proven track record in achieving revenue goals. Effective people leadership skills and talent required.
Immediate Opening: Resort Grounds Maintenance Tech
We are hiring a full-time, year-round Resort Grounds Maintenance Tech to join our team! Position is eligible for benefits package. This is your opportunity to work with grounds maintenance professionals who are passionate about making our resort look its very best. Position encompasses maintenance responsibilities for common areas, roads and bike paths, signs, lakes and streams, litter patrol, common area lawns (mow/rake/weed), fire wood delivery and snow removal. Farm or grounds maintenance experience a plus!
- Work collaboratively with others and display a 'can-do' attitude while achieving tasks and project goals.
- Safely operate various equipment such as riding lawn mowers, tractors, and other motor vehicles. Current driver's license with satisfactory driving record requested.
- Be the go to person for solving problems such as repairing sprinkler lines and heads.
- Deliver an exceptional experience for guests and homeowners by maintaining our beautiful resort.
In this position you will join the Maintenance Department. Competitive wage, benefits, and enjoy the resort perks!
Not avaialble year-round? Another option is to join grounds maintenance for the summer season! Indicate "Summer Season" on your application.
Black Butte Ranch is hiring 250 employees to join our team for the 2017 summer season. Our goal is to deliver an exceptional vacation experience for homeowners and guests. We accomplish this as a team. Work with great people, learn new skills, and have a fun summer.
Employee perks include free golf at two award winning courses, 1800 beautiful acres with 18 miles of trails, five swimming pools, kayaking and SUP on the lake, spa & retail discounts, and use of fitness facilities. And let's not forget about the amazing mountain views! Can you picture yourself here?
As a customer focused resort, the ideal candidates will demonstrate exceptional customer service philosophy and skills.
Food & Beverage Department // 3 restaurants and two grills
Culinary Team: Our food is hand crafted, farm fresh, and honest. We have a farm-to-table program to include herbs, vegetables, and honey cultivated at the Ranch. Sous Chef, Line Cook, Pizza Cook, Dishwasher, and Prep Cook.
Dining Team: Join a professional team to deliver an exceptional dining experience. All 3 restaurants boast beautiful views, hand crafted cuisine, and high quality facilities. Restaurant Supervisor, Server, Busser, Bartender, Barista, Beverage Cart Server, Counter Service Rep, Hosts/Hostesses, Catering Captain, and Assistant Catering Captain.
Recreation Department // 1800 acres of recreation
Recreation Team: The Creators of Stoke! 5 swimming pools, kayaks & SUPs, a recreation center, tennis, kids camps, pottery, art, archery, events, and more. Pool Attendant, Day Camp Supervisor, Day Camp Leader, Activity Leader, Head Lifeguard, Lifeguard, and Recreation Maintenance Rep.
Golf // Two award winning, championship golf courses
Golf Team: The ultimate mountain golfing destination for all ages and abilities. We provide the highest level of service to local and visiting golfers. Office Manager, Marshalls, Greenskeepers, Reservationist/Merchandiser, Counter Specialist, and Outside Services.
Welcome Center & Operations Department // Manage 120 Vacation Rentals
Guest Services Team: The heart of the Ranch! Associates at the Welcome Center and in Housekeeping work hand-in-hand to ensure the highest level of guest satisfaction. Night Auditor, Front Desk, and Housekeeper.
Spa and Retail Therapy // Full service spa and retail shops
Spa and Sales Team: Delight homeowners and guests with a relaxing and boutique experience. Live and work the spa philosophy. Massage Therapist, Nail Tech, Sales Associate, and Lead Sales Associate.
Equipment Rentals // 18 miles of trails on 1800 beautiful acres next to thousands of acres of forest, lakes and popular Black Butte
Rental Team: Maintain fleet and ensure guests are equipped for fun. Precision is key. We fit bikes to each rider and tune all equipment. Lead Bike Mechanic and Bike Tech.
Grounds Maintenance // Proudly maintain our beautiful resort
Grounds Maintenance Team: Keep our resort beautiful and functioning at its best as our Grounds Maintenance Tech.
Enjoy working at our award winning resort with highly trained professionals. The Spa at Black Butte Ranch provides a relaxing and boutique experience to our guests.
- Work together as a team to exceed the operational goals for the Spa.
- Offer the highest level of service with upscale products and equipment in a well-maintained environment
- Build lasting relationships with guests and become their nail consultant. Black Butte Ranch is a family oriented community.
- Have fun working with groups from weddings and family reunions as well as individual guests.
- Leverage your spa and salon experience
- Receive support from leaders to maintain your understanding of the spa industry and of the spa philosophy.
This position is eligible for our robust benefits package. Required nail technician licenses and certifications a must. Must be able to work weekends and holidays. Great perks include free golf, spa discounts, bike trails, and use of fitness facilities.