Join the Team
Immediate Opening: Golf Office Manager
Join the Black Butte Ranch team for the golf season! This is your opportunity to work with fellow golf enthusiasts who are passionate about creating an exceptional guest experience. Black Butte Ranch offers two golf shops for our two award winning golf courses. In this position you will join the leadership team to accomplish the following:
- Be a great greeter and inspire the team to welcome each customer
- Assist the Director of Golf and Head Golf Professional with various departmental functions in a fast paced environment
- Build a high performing golf pro shop team that is passionate about providing an exceptional guest experience
- Take care of the needs of our people by providing training, coaching, and support to achieve our goals
- Leverage your knowledge of and passion for golf to anticipate and exceed the needs of our customers
- Manage daily administrative responsibilities to ensure operations run smoothly and efficiently
In this position you will join the team for the golf season from March through October. Competitive wage and enjoy the resort lifestyle!
Black Butte Ranch is hiring 250 employees to join our team for the 2017 summer season. Our goal is to deliver an exceptional vacation experience for homeowners and guests. We accomplish this as a team. Work with great people, learn new skills, and have a fun summer.
Employee perks include free golf at two award winning courses, 1800 beautiful acres with 18 miles of trails, five swimming pools, kayaking and SUP on the lake, spa & retail discounts, and use of fitness facilities. And let's not forget about the amazing mountain views! Can you picture yourself here?
As a customer focused resort, the ideal candidates will demonstrate exceptional customer service philosophy and skills.
Food & Beverage Department // 3 restaurants and two grills
Culinary Team: Our food is hand crafted, farm fresh, and honest. We have a farm-to-table program to include herbs, vegetables, and honey cultivated at the Ranch. Sous Chef, Line Cook, Pizza Cook, Dishwasher, and Prep Cook.
Dining Team: Join a professional team to deliver an exceptional dining experience. All 3 restaurants boast beautiful views, hand crafted cuisine, and high quality facilities. Restaurant Supervisor, Server, Busser, Bartender, Barista, Beverage Cart Server, Counter Service Rep, Hosts/Hostesses, Catering Captain, and Assistant Catering Captain.
Recreation Department // 1800 acres of recreation
Recreation Team: The Creators of Stoke! 5 swimming pools, kayaks & SUPs, a recreation center, tennis, kids camps, pottery, art, archery, events, and more. Pool Attendant, Day Camp Supervisor, Day Camp Leader, Activity Leader, Head Lifeguard, Lifeguard, and Recreation Maintenance Rep.
Golf // Two award winning, championship golf courses
Golf Team: The ultimate mountain golfing destination for all ages and abilities. We provide the highest level of service to local and visiting golfers. Office Manager, Marshalls, Greenskeepers, Reservationist/Merchandiser, Counter Specialist, and Outside Services.
Welcome Center & Operations Department // Manage 120 Vacation Rentals
Guest Services Team: The heart of the Ranch! Associates at the Welcome Center and in Housekeeping work hand-in-hand to ensure the highest level of guest satisfaction. Night Auditor, Front Desk, and Housekeeper.
Spa and Retail Therapy // Full service spa and retail shops
Spa and Sales Team: Delight homeowners and guests with a relaxing and boutique experience. Live and work the spa philosophy. Massage Therapist, Nail Tech, Sales Associate, and Lead Sales Associate.
Equipment Rentals // 18 miles of trails on 1800 beautiful acres next to thousands of acres of forest, lakes and popular Black Butte
Rental Team: Maintain fleet and ensure guests are equipped for fun. Precision is key. We fit bikes to each rider and tune all equipment. Lead Bike Mechanic and Bike Tech.
Grounds Maintenance // Proudly maintain our beautiful resort
Grounds Maintenance Team: Keep our resort beautiful and functioning at its best as our Grounds Maintenance Tech.
Enjoy working at our award winning resort with highly trained professionals. The Spa at Black Butte Ranch provides a relaxing and boutique experience to our guests.
- Work together as a team to exceed the operational goals for the Spa.
- Offer the highest level of service with upscale products and equipment in a well-maintained environment
- Build lasting relationships with guests and become their nail consultant. Black Butte Ranch is a family oriented community.
- Have fun working with groups from weddings and family reunions as well as individual guests.
- Leverage your spa and salon experience
- Receive support from leaders to maintain your understanding of the spa industry and of the spa philosophy.
This position is eligible for our robust benefits package. Required nail technician licenses and certifications a must. Must be able to work weekends and holidays. Great perks include free golf, spa discounts, bike trails, and use of fitness facilities.