Employment Opportunities at Black Butte Ranch
Enjoy a fun, team-based atmosphere and resort facilities at Black Butte Ranch while providing exceptional service to our homeowners, guests and employees.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!
Director of Human Resources
Full Time - Year Round Openings: (as of 2/13/18)
Bike Shop Supervisor
We are seeking an enthusiastic advocate to share all things cycling, cross country skiing, and snow shoeing with athletes of all ages and abilities.
- Train and inspire bike shop employees; Create a team-based culture and partner with all departments to reach operational goals
- Offer the highest level of service and sports equipment
- Maintain our large fleet of bikes, cross country skis, and snow shoes
- Build lasting relationships with guests and homeowners. Become their cycling consultant. Black Butte Ranch is a family oriented community.
- Have fun working with groups from weddings and family reunions as well as individual guests.
- Have fun participating in and leading cycling events at the Ranch
- Continue to grow your cycling expertise
Must have 1 - 2 years mechanic experience
Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
This position is eligible for our robust benefits package. Great perks include free golf, spa discounts, bike trails, and use of fitness facilities.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
This position supervises the Lakeside Bistro operation and staff to ensure prompt and excellent food service is provided to Black Butte Ranch homeowners and guests.
CULINARY & DINING
Our food is hand crafted, farm fresh and honest. We have a farm-to-table program that includes locally sourced herbs, vegetables and meat. We are recruiting for:
Hourly/On Call - Year Round Openings:
Licensed Massage Therapist
Nail Technician with Oregon License
Enjoy working at our award winning resort with like-minded professionals. The Spa at Black Butte Ranch provides a relaxing boutique experience to our guests. Required licenses and certifications a must.
Black Butte Ranch is one of Central Oregon’s premier golf resorts, recognized by the Oregonian as a “Top Workplace” in 2012. “Working at Black Butte Ranch is like being on vacation,” was a comment by an employee in that survey. Black Butte Ranch is dedicated to providing our guests with personalized and gracious service. We are a commitment to having a great relationship with team members and a fun place to work.
Resort benefits includes use of 5 pools, tennis courts, bike paths, fitness center and 2 award winning golf courses. Employees are provided a benefits package including a discount for themselves and immediate family at the Ranch restaurants and retail shops.